DCAA Compliant Software Solution
Our consultants have the expertise and knowledge to deliver reliable and fully integrated DCAA compliant software, built for business complexities. With the right configuration and customization, SAP Business One ERP can not only provide the features and transparency required by government agencies, but will also increase the productivity of your staff, simplify your operations and support your business’ growth.
DCAA Compliant Accounting Software Features & Functions
Combining the expertise of our consultants, developers and CPAs, we were able to customize our best-in-class business management system to meet government requirements, thus creating one of the leading DCAA ERP solution available on the SMB market for manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Optimize manufacturing processes;
- Enhance supply chain efficiency and reduce bottlenecks;
- Strengthen collaboration internally, externally and more efficiently;
- Improve service and product innovation;
- Manage bids and control costs on project basis;
- Improve lead times;
- Reduce waste through implementation of lean strategies;
- Segregate direct and indirect costs;
- Allocate indirect costs in different cost objectives;
- Categorize labor by intermediate or final cost objectives;
- Identify costs by contract line items and units;
- Classify pre-production costs from production costs;
- Manage homogeneous indirect cost pools;
- Integrate between job costing, project management systems and general ledger;
- Consolidate reports for controlled accounts;
- Track and recording timesheets including direct timesheet entry;
- Manage live integration and status reporting at any stage;
- Control DCAA complaint system configuration.
What is DCAA?
The Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) was established in 1965 to provide financial advisory services and audits for the Department of Defense (DoD). The DCAA follows the generally accepted government auditing standards (GAGAS) and includes various roles such as negotiation, financial and accounting advisory, administration as well as settlement of contracts, and subcontracts. The need for compliant accounting software has amplified.
What is DCAA compliance?
The Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) is a set of rules in the Federal Acquisition Regulation System. The system sets regulations issued by agencies of the Federal government. The DCAA assesses contractor’s compliance with FAR to ensure systems are complaint. If systems are not compliant, future government contracts and arrangements with other contractors is precluded.