Service Delivery Manager
Website N'ware Technologies
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is coordinating the progression of pre-implementation activities with the schedule to identify potential deviances and risks; his goal is to ensure delivery as per the pre-establisehd calendar and budget. The SDM liaises regularly with customers to ensure their progression also evolves as planned.
Regular duties will include:
- Calling/meeting clients for weekly project review; this includes project status updates (task, status and budget review). This person is the primary point of contact for Customer to follow-up on the work performed and plan actions to correct course as needed.
- Review project with analyst and architect as needed (at minimum bi-weekly).
- Generate weekly report for higher management.
- Manages the projects plans and updates internal and client-shared Project tracking systems.
- Update documentation, review continuous improvement to process, enforce and follow N’ware methodology at all times; propose and implement new solutions to improve productivity within projects.
- Actively participates in the implementation of processes, techniques, equipment and new technologies.
- Accompanies resources in the application of methodologies according to company standards.
- Ensures weekly customer follow-ups are done properly by the project managers; coordinates and helps prioritize activities of various project’s stakeholders (analysts, programmers, specialists, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, IT or other related fields;
- 8 years of PM experience, combined with a good understanding of IT implementation processes;
- Excellent human and interpersonal skills comined with a genuine ability to multitask;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French and English).
About N’ware Technologies
N’ware Technologies is a private company in business since 1995, with offices in the USA, Canada, and Latin America. With over 90 employees, N’ware Technologies specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and E-Commerce. A Gold SAP partner in the Americas, N’ware’s focus is on manufacturing and distribution companies, with a specialty in high-tech, consumer goods, medical devices, and DCAA compliance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com