Effective Date: June, 16 2023
Introduction and Overview
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from visitors and users of our website:
1. Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, contact details, and any other information voluntarily provided by you through forms or communications.
2. Non-Personal Information: This includes information that does not personally identify you, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and website usage data. We may collect this information using cookies or similar technologies.
3. Google analytics: We utilize Google Analytics to gather information regarding the demographics and interests of our website visitors.
Methods of Information Collection
We collect information through various methods, including:
1. Website Forms: We may collect personal information through contact forms, registration forms, or other forms on our website.
3. SAP Business Partner or Related Systems: In some cases, we may collect information from SAP Business Partner or related systems and databases to facilitate business processes or provide our services.
Purpose of Information Collection
We collect and use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and improve our products and services.
2. To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
3. To send you marketing communications, updates, or promotional offers (with your consent, where required by law).
4. To personalize and enhance your experience on our website.
5. To analyze and improve the performance and functionality of our website.
6. To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
Information Storage and Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
However, please note that no data transmission or storage method can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us.
Individual Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding your personal information. Subject to applicable laws, these rights may include:
1. Right to Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
2. Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we have about you.
3. Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain legal obligations.
Enhancing User Experience through Personalized Retargeting Tools
Our website utilizes internet retargeting tools to enhance the user experience. By employing these tools, we can present tailored advertisements to visitors who have shown interest in our products, ensuring that the ads are relevant and engaging.
To facilitate this process, we collaborate with reputable companies that utilize tracking tools. These companies help us broadcast ads on the internet on our behalf. During this process, they may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our communications, including advertisements.
If you prefer not to have cookies used by Google for this purpose, you can deactivate them through the ads settings provided by Google.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or if you process personal information of individuals within the EEA, the following provisions apply to you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Legal Basis for Processing
We rely on one or more of the following legal bases to process your personal information:
1. Consent: We may process your personal information based on your freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
2. Contractual Necessity: We may process your personal information to fulfill a contract or take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
3. Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal information based on our legitimate interests, provided that such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
Your Rights under the GDPR
If the GDPR applies to the processing of your personal information, you have the following rights:
1. Right to Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information and obtain a copy of it.
2. Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
3. Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances.
4. Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal information under certain circumstances
5. Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller.
6. Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, including direct marketing.
7. Right to Withdraw Consent: If we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.nwaretech.com, www.nwaretech.ie, www.nwaretech.co.uk, and www.lisawms.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org