Yes! There’s a new way to remove the complexity with your ERP Software for your service workers!
The SAP Business One team announced that the Mobile Service app is now available on Apple iOS. This means your service workers can connect over WI-FI or cellular network to the SAP Business One ERP application and CRM data via their mobile device.
Provide on-site services for customers by easily and efficiently reviewing and resolving assigned service tickets
Look and filter your service tickets and synchronize them to your calendar
Resolve your service tickets
- Edit, close, share and print service tickets
- Scan barcodes or QR codes to identify items as needed and update information
- User favorite options to check in and check out, call customers, take photos, and view service history
- Take quick action to manage sales orders that are linked to a service call
Manage Sales Orders
- Easily view, edit, create, duplicate, and cancel sales orders that are linked to a service call that belongs to your service ticket
View and/ or download all attachments linked to the service ticket
- Attachments can include critical details of a service call relating to your service ticket
- Easily identify an item by its Serial Number or Manufacturer Serial Number or the Item Code by scanning the bar code
If you do not have any internet access, do not worry! You can work Offline!
- Simply download the latest service ticket data to your mobile device in advance