Small Medium Businesses are often faced with the dilemma whether they should go for a hosted, on-premise or in the cloud solutions. There is really no right or wrong answer but companies need to assess their business needs and infrastructure before making a decision.
Deployment method comparison
N’ware offers business management solutions with flexible deployment methods that provide: Choice, Ease and Flexibility!
|Customer / System Access||In House||Remote||Remote – Only as a Service|
|Data Base Server||At your facility||Remote per Contact||Remote|
|Server||Customer||SAP / Partner||SAP|
|Server Connection||Internal & External||Wireless via Internet or External Cable, Citrix, Terminal Services Software||External Connections|
|Hardware Provisioning, Maintenance & Upgrades||Customer||SAP / Partners||SAP|
|Software Upgrades||Customer||Customer / SAP / Partners||SAP|
- Security? Do you share the server with others?
- Control and compliance?
- What processes are in place to correct problems quickly?
- Is there back-up and redundancy?
- Speed and reliability?
- Back up strategy?
- Redundancy plans?
- Fees for upgrades, maintenance?
- Cost of server and server repairs?
- Cost of labor to maintain and repair. Cost of any leasing agreements?